KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I bought this product when it was on sale - what an incredible bargain! I really love that it has such a high dose of omega 3 (650). I have read that Omega 3 is beneficial for skin, joint and heart health, which is why I wanted to try it. With these sort of benefits, I thought it would be too good not to give it a go - especially at such a reduced price! I am looking forward to seeing how this helps me and my family.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Great product! It’s going to last me a while. It’s pretty big jar. And contains many capsules. The delivery was so quick. I was surprised. I ordered this product to be shipped internationally and it was delivered to my door step only four days after I placed the order. 🥰

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I bought it at cheap price of basic Omega-3 softgels with double content of Omega-3 (650mg). I usually buy Omega-3 like this to avoid taking too much of other Omega or residual ingredients (that they won't tell you the composition). The bottle's expiration date is 2025, so I can keep it longer and take the benefit of price-to-value.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This Omega-3 supplement is high quality. It has high potency as it contains 650 mg Total Omega-3s with 400 mg EPA and 250 mg DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids are known to support Heart Health with effects lowering cholesterol and fighting inflammation, which helps the heart. This supplement contains no Gluten, GMOs, or Soy.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

...been using omega-3 for the past 15 years, recently changed my brand to Super Nutrition. There is a significant difference in my activity, no burping. My vision for night driving has improved. After exercise, the level of fatigue decreases. All in all, I am very satisfied with the product. ... Like me 👍 if you think I helped. ...Thank you!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

...been using omega-3 for the past 15 years, recently changed my brand to Super Nutrition. There is a significant difference in my activity, no burping. My vision for night driving has improved. After exercise, the level of fatigue is reduced. All in all, at 55 years old, I feel very satisfied with the product. ... Like me 👍 if you think I helped. ...Thank you!

Super Nutrition Omega-3 Fish Oil Featuring Premium Fish Oil Concentrate Contains 650 mg Total Omega-3s with 400 mg EPA and 250 mg DHA Supports Heart Health* Formulated without Gluten, GMOs, or Soy Scientifically-Developed Dietary Supplement

Posted on Nov 24, 2022
1,038

great dosage and easy to take if your cholesterol is high. i take 2-3 per day. consult your doctor first because it thins the blood

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Seems to be good quality, good value, good price for 1000mg of quality product. I've taken it with food, so haven't noticed any fishy burps or aftertaste. Bottle will last a long time.