KE

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Good

I received my order within two weeks after purchase. Just tried it. But seems to work. Going to place another order.

7b27292d-e938-477a-aadf-76e3327e334d
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My hair is dry and greasy, and there is no fluffy effect after use. The effect of beard growth has not been found for the time being.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The scent is ok. Don’t expect something special. Bottle is way too small for the price.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

not really too sure about this, i guess it does clean the beard, but not my favorite

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Good product. Great size. Nice scent.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Not bad, but isnt very special

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Love this wash!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Delivery was very fast 😍. I already know the product I always buy it really does what it says, my hair is much stronger and healthier. The quality of natural actives is amazing, excellent for sensitive hair. It provides a wonderful effect of resistance and growth to the hair. Super recommended is the best shampoo I've ever used.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the shampoo. It washes the beard well, has a pleasant smell, it doesn’t take much, and the composition is excellent. I recommend to buy 👍