KE

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Amazing lavender fragrance

I have tried all the other JBCO butters and so far this Lavender version takes the price. It not only gives off a relaxing lavender fragrance but it seems to make my hair more manageable than the others. Try it and thank me later. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you So

Posted on May 5, 2022

I am a regular user of castor oil and lavender infused cream and oils for my hair and body, I learned the benefit in Ayurvedic book that these composition can work miracles for hair it helps hair grow faster and more healthier, great for sensitive scalp too and it leaves hair moisturize when use continuously

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The scent is light and relaxing. I use to moisturize my hair and scalp mostly but also use for skincare. Wonderful for sensitive skin types, I've had no reactions thus far. Love that this is all natural. Packaging, size and quality are perfect for my uses. A little goes a long way. The expiration is printed underneath the jar. The benefit is moisture with the relaxing scent of the lavender which is not over powering.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I bought this for my psoriasis to use in between treatments and it has been fabulous. The smell is lovely and the cream is very soothing I will re-purchase and try the other ones as well .. if you’re looking for something to help with itchy dry flaky skin try this five stars

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I am so happy Sunny Isla has come out with this formula of pure JBCO in solid form. The smell of the lavender is very strong in the product, if you do not like its smell better buy another butter from the brand. This format allows you to distribute it better in the hair and does not feel greasy.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

My husband suffers eczema and I, psoriasis. Bought two bottles of this and it was magical. At first we were not used to the texture of it and it felt awkward, but the next day, the redness of his neck where I applied it was 99% gone! My scalp and forehead did not show any dangerous crack either (it was bad the day before due to the humidity level). Definitely going to continue using this. Visibly less flakes on pillows and beds and shirts too. Amazing. Need to try this if you have the same problem as us.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Very sticky and thick and leaves ur hands with a sticky feeling which is not good for day use although it feels nurishing for the skin, u can use before bedtime and if used on feet you must wear a plastic wrap or socks. Lavender smell is very weak u can barely smell it Definitely not for hair use.

14567d7c-4d7f-465d-b883-0ecbfbc64ee8
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I got this for my Psoriasis and it really helps. Takes away the itch and a good size as you just need a few drops. Love the mild lavender smell.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Not too strong on smell..love it. I bought another one different scent..makes my hair lay down..is seeming back to normal and am happy. It is suppose to help grow..seems like it is working.