KE

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Keeps hair in place. Easy to apply. Easy to wash off. Quality is good. Will last a long time as you don't need much each time.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love the scent of this pomade, I use it in the morning after a shower and leave it on all day long and wash it off before bed at night. I hope that it will thicken my very fine hair, it makes styling easier and adds volume.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I use this as an occlusive serum/oil to seal in the gel on my curly hair and it works perfectly - it is very heavy though so a little goes a long way. Scent isn't too strong which is perfect.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Surprised I actually like this pomade. It smells good, this one is not that sticky and holds hair for a while. The only thing I notice is that it makes my hair curl. Overall good Size, packaging shipped well and been using it everyday

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I actually have long curly hair and I use this to seal the ends when styling - scrunch into ends before drying with diffuser. The only thing I would change about this is - more sustainable packaging (surrently a plastic jar), or at least no paper. Smells good too.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

i like the smell & texture. it is recommended to buy.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

gives my hair an extra fresh look and easy to wash

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Easy to wash off, great scent, feels great on your hair

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

An amazing product. A man does not need more than that. Hairstyler gently, I received lots of compliments