KE

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Perfect snack!

These figs are perfection. Soft and plump - very satisfying. The individual packs are just right. And because they are dried and packaged you can keep some in your pantry for thowing in a lunch box or purse anytime. The quality and taste are always consistant. Highly recommend - I have ordered them several times!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Good quality ingredient. Taste great. We use them in our kids lunches and it’s the perfect size. I’m glad to include some healthy snacks to my kids daily diet.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love the test of the the dry fruit... it is moist not dry and testy too... they come in small packs ... five to six figs are in each pack.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Good figs, the taste is really nice. I think it's a healthy snack for everybody. You will got 5 packs that's very convenient for to go. I can recommend it!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I ordered this for my mom and she really liked it. I’ll be ordering another one in my next order. It’s really sweet that much, it’s quite balanced.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The price is much lower than those sold at supermarkets and it is organic!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

A little too soft for my liking i like it raw little chewy instead of soft so its personal preference. Sweetness is moderate and if you cannot chew on hard stuff this will be perfect for you.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love it,tastes so delicious!!! a bit expensive but worth it, great quality