KE

Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022
Kids Love Them

I bought these for my 3 and 5 year old. Will all of this cold going around, I wanted to give them an additional Immune booster to go along with their regular vitamins. I was shocked at how much they love these things. They taste amazing. New ongoing purchase for our home.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My kids loved the flavor and texture of these. They are like fruit snacks but don't stick to you teeth. We are out now and they keep reminding me to buy more.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It tastes delicious and lovable for my children, and it is easy to chew and the size is suitable for children, in addition to the fact that the box contains a good amount.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

one bottle is finished and I feel my son is suitable to use this product. he likes it tastes good like candy

976d88ff-3635-4ca7-acca-175fde9f37ee
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Smell is weird I don't know if this is Vit D 3 or a bad patch, 1000IU is so much so better to keep from kids to avoid overdose. Won't buy again

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Good quality, Serving size use one gummy for age children 2 and up ,taste good and nice package

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

the kids like taking it and it is not too hard to chew.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

my daughter loves the taste of the jelly. very easy to give her this vitamin

Posted on May 12, 2022

great flavour, kids love them