KE

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Excellent (even for adults)!

I know that these are designed for kids but honestly I got the set for myself. The nail polishes are great if you want something just for a night out but don't feel like wearing red nails to the office the next day. The shadow is sheer but not shabby for a natural look and the gloss is thin but does moisturize. For children's play makeup, I'm pretty impressed.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The kids just loved it! The colors are really beautiful. Is a good option for kids use, because the ingredients are suitable for them. The quality is good considering that is for play.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

its really easy to remove just with water ,my kid love it , didnt do any rash .for me its a good thing that lip gloss not stay long on her lips

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Love that it’s natural and for kids. Super difficult to find kids makeup that’s not Going to harm their skin. This is great !daughter approves too!

Posted on May 30, 2022

My girls love it, safe and high quality kids makeup

abb22887-c7dd-4aac-bb2a-9d392c588f14
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My gal loves the kit. Lovely colours with both sheer and glittery forms.

879301f1-8185-44dc-aaf3-88956dfd6b31
f0f7c5b6-6ec3-4694-90d4-a64fc9b3b8f1
085ee58b-5bcd-4e28-9e8b-31756deb8942
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My kids loves it, and it safe for them to play, just let her to have fun in the holiday !!

9f6a87b4-6cf2-4db2-aabd-d53eb44cf783
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

i bought it because it's more natural than all the other products in the market. my kid likes it but the shade of the lipstick and the eye shadow are very pink and it's barely noticeable so it's a bit disappointing for my girl.. the nail polish is fine nothing special - i like the 10 pieces kit more.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Fun nicely packaged any little boy or girl who loves makeup will like this set and bonus knowing no nasties

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

my daughter loves to play with this kit and I am not worried about the quality and product safety