KE

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
didn't know what to expect.

This product was definitely a shot in the dark. The things I buy, I don't get to see any commercials or advertisements for, so I bought purely because I know and trust the brand 'Sun-Maid'. I've been eating their raisins since I was a little boy, so it was a no brainer. The first package we opened, we were blown away by the crazy sour watermelon flavor. We couldn't believe that they could change the flavor of raisins so drastically. My son and I love sour candies, and these were actually on the healthier side, so we were really blown away by these. I just wish they came in a bigger sized package, a twin pack or something. I definitely recommend these to anyone who likes sour candy, but doesn't like eating too much sugar. I am going to order different flavors if they are available! Great idea sun-maid!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Me and my fiancé are not a fan of raisins, but this does not taste like raisins at all!!! Literally sour watermelon candy. Will definitely be getting more. A great alternative to regular candy!

fc1a9ab8-94a8-4480-9d37-0424fed8b5a0
Posted on May 16, 2022

Watermelon flavour is on the milder side. Taste wise i enjoy it and the size is great as i can bring the small package around. Smells like watermelon.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Convenient small individual packaging. It taste like raisin with sour watermelon. The first bite is quite sour, but when u continue to chew and eat more, it taste good with watermelon taste. It is addictive. My kids love it

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

As a diabetic and addicted to the sour candies which contain a lot of sugars this help me to decrease the amount of consumes sugar.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Recommend for anyone with a sweet tooth but looking for a healthy snack. The taste is strange at first, but pretty addictive. Quite sour.

Posted on May 21, 2022

very nice, i liked it that it comes in small packages

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

my son really liked this. it's weird, but the raisins really do taste like sour watermelon.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Love them! Will definitely buy again, sweet sour and delicious. Great substitute for sugary candies and vegan