KE

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

this cleanser it's supposed to be micro exfoliating. i do not see or feel any exfoliating granules, and it does not have any exfoliating acid either, but i still like it very much. Finger lime scent is great, clean and citrusy and it does foam a lot. the packaging is great, i love that it is a pump bottle, so it's very easy to use. it also cleans very well without drying. i have not noticed any age benefits but it's still a very nice basic cleanser. it's a clear gel and the bottle size seems small but it lasts a long time. Price is great too, i would buy it again.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It wasn't exfoliating at all. I expected to feel a slightly gritty like micro exfoliation usually does. It didn't feel at all like exfoliation. I wouldn't buy it again. It's not what I wanted at all.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great product ! Great texture and Comfortable to use !

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It doesn’t give a feeling of cleaned skin, no glow

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent wash... I took it after reading reviews and did not regret it... Smell, Texture, Feelings - everything is on top! The composition is super natural! Perfectly removes make-up and cleanses the skin! I'm 50+, my skin is dry and it suits me very well! I advise wholeheartedly!!!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Auto-translated from French

I love it ! One drop is enough. Leaves skin soft and free of makeup. Does not irritate the skin. Leaves no residue. Rinses well. Does not heat the eyes. I like the silky and liquid texture. I've been using it for a week and my skin tone is clearer.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it very much, it is a good gel for washing, it foams well, it washes away light makeup with high quality. Minus dispenser, very large amount of product for one wash. Doesn't dry out the skin 99% natural product for my skin 💦

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It is very refreshing and does not feel dry on the skin. After washing the face, the skin feels slippery, like the effect after using a scrub product.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Gel cleanser. A pleasant, unobtrusive scent, pleasant to the skin, does not constrict. I have a combination skin type, 36 years old, at the moment slightly dried. But there is no question of any peeling. A good washroom for every day.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have always liked the products of this brand, the cost-effective, natural ingredients, not heavy smell, good cleansing effect, but pay attention to the effect of exfoliation is not significant, but it will not dry after cleansing.