KE

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Love this shampoo it works perfectly on my computed hair and the smell is lovely. This is my third order and I’ll keep buying it

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I purchased this conditioner because of the price, convenience, the reviews it received on iHerb, and because it is vegan. The fragrance is wonderful, but that is it. In my experience, a good conditioner is one where you can run your fingers through your hair while applying it. You can't do that with this one.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great scent and texture. Plus cruelty free! Good price point too.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love Sukin brand, but this Conditioner is awful. It is not thick enough and it's hard to apply on hair, half of it ends up on the shower floor.

Posted on May 14, 2022

leave my hair smooth and smells good

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

👍👍👍

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Different from ordinary conditioners, the texture is relatively thin, and it will not cause scalp sores when used on the scalp. After dyeing the hair, the color can be maintained for a longer time.

88ad17d0-6bad-421b-9157-efbaae76bc7b
Posted on May 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very recommended! After using it for one day, my hair feels slippery and smooth, and it doesn't smell too much. I will repurchase it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I went back after trying the product after 3 uses in order not to darken it. I do not recommend it. It dries the hair. When washing, you feel tangled, and it is uncomfortable when using, and its texture is very light. You need a lot of washing, and likewise, the conditioner is bad. Comment like please to make up for my loss 🥺 I came back after changing my opinion about the product, everything I said about it during the washing process is true, very uncomfortable, but I noticed softness in my hair when it dries up after every wash, I think it started to have an effect

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Perhaps because of the hair quality that is easily entangled, I felt that this conditioner alone was not enough! It seems that there is a hair mask in the same series, so I will try using that too ^ ^ The strong scent makes me feel comfortable and happy!