KE

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Love stasher bags. The keyring is handy for attaching to bags and easy to use. This pink stasher go-bag is a lovely color. Perfect size for my handphone and i can even use my handphone while it's in the go-bag. Also great for protection from water/rain.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Good quality, fast logistics, yesterday's order received tomorrow. Frosted, no chromatic aberration, just as imagined. This model has a lock, put it on the iPhone 11 - 13pro max. I got it at a special price. I haven't tried immersion in water, so I don't know the effect.

fbb568ce-6fd6-4456-81ab-a09f70f04eb3
3bdc9c00-7986-40cb-aecc-e08ebc4c74e7
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's bigger than I expected and it's easy to use. pretty pink. I'm thinking of attaching it to the inside of the bag and using it for storing keys, earphones, etc. It's durable and transparent, and it's good to be able to see what's inside.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Easy to carry, pink is very beautiful, put the phone, earphone first-class, waterproof, I like it very much

Auto-translated from Hebrew

An excellent bag for the beach and the pool and basically anywhere you want. Very water resistant

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Useful for organizing in the bag.