KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is an amazing addition to every meal. I spice my eggs, meats, vegetables with it and it adds an amazing flavour to foods. I even add it to my rice now! I also add it to my banana bread recipe and it gives it a tingle zest that makes it even tastier.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I purchased this a while ago and the aroma is still present. This is a good way to have ginger in a more shelf stable form. I have used this in cooking and as a tea, and I find it to be perfect for this purchase. I find it slightly less effective than fresh ginger as far as a digestion aid and the flavor is not as nice but I expected as much. All in all a good buy.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The product arrived in excellent condition, very quickly and tastes great. I am using it as an ingredient for an infusion for ginger beer. The package was fresh. No problems or concerns. I like the strong taste.

39a2000a-5801-459c-bec4-8ee9d3aefe96
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

USES: making ginger tea, ginger-stewed meat. MAIN INGREDIENTS: cut and diced dried ginger root. COLOUR: brown. SCENT: strong ginger smell. TASTE: strong ginger taste. SIZE & PACKAGING: 453g in a plain aluminium package. WHY GOOD: good for tea, would be excellent if the packaging is smaller as it takes a long time to finish, the ginger loses its color and flavor when kept for too long.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I confess I prefer the taste of fresh ginger for my tea, but I don't always have the time to prepare it. The flavor of the dried herb is different. It's still good, but it's different. The quality of this brand is good. Nice, evenly sized and dried pieces good for making tea. Good value.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Very happy with this. I recently went off caffeine and started to mix this with spearmint - also from iherb, and drink it every day. Side benefit is that it seems to have really helped with my PMS.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I bought it by mistake, I prefer the powder, but I didn’t waste it. I used a grinder to make it powder. Very nice with lemon juice everyday first thing in the morning, recommended by my naturopath.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I used to always buy fresh ginger, but it has become hard to find in my town. I bought this product and have no regrets, the effect is exactly the same.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I drink this tea every day. It’s lovely and gingery and not weak like some others I’ve tried. Very good product and low price. I’ve been buying it for a couple of years now.