KE

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Item came in a box , full kit without the solution. It has ear drops . Arrived within less than a week of order in good packaging condition. Tested the kit works well. Thank you seller

f63b9072-d1cb-4cfe-bf4b-c530d4d846a3
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The product arrived very quickly and was exactly what was advertised and shown in the photo. Will be using this company again in the future!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Easy to use, easy to clean. Surprised my the package as it is convenient to store. Just apply it and lay down, the earwax will be come out with the liquid. Good quality!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I really like the tools provided in this kit since it is indispensable to have something that will squirt the water into the ear after the oil is there for a while

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Works as advertised in that the discharge spray doesn't impact the ear drum. It's a trade-off obviously as it won't push out the excess wax as well as the direct method but its definitely gentler on the drum.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This was the first time that I was using this product and also the first time I had this issue with ear wax. I had to make sure to use it consistently for 3 days to get results. It worked for me, however it did take some time . I would certainly recommend it to anyone that requires such a product. If you follow the instructions it's certainly value for your money. It did not have any smell so I thought that was good. Best to have someone else help you with putting it in your ear although you can do it by yourself. Tip, use a towel over your shoulders when using it.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

It worked quite well for me at first, but subsequently, I felt that it didn't work as well. There isn't any scent and it is relatively easy to use though I am not sure why it seemed less effective as time went by, even when I was sure I had earwax that needed clearing.

Posted on Nov 4, 2020

I produce a ton of ear wax, and used to frequent the doctor for it (and ear infections) until he recommended a removal kit. I've tried 3 brands, and this one is the best. The drops do a good job at softening/melting the wax and the syringe gets rid of it before it can clog up your ears.