KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
My second bottle & happy with results

Boost immune system when I feel run down. Has no metallic taste and its clear as water. I also put in a small spray bottle and use it as sanitiser especially during days of cold weather with flu virus roaming in the air. Best brand of silver so far for me.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have been using this product since 2015 and swear by it, I never forgot to take it. I put it under my tongue for a minute or so then swish it around my mouth. Went to the dentist last month, April 2022, and he was astonished that my gums were in such a good state particularly as I haven't seen a dentist since 2018.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Not just appealing packaging but also great quality. The benefits amazing and the taste is ok! No concerns with ingredients or composition! All round improvement in health and well-being after incorporating this into my diet. Great supplement!! Good size! Helped with symptoms and frequency was as needed. Very happy with this purchase 🙌

I tried this silver when I got Corona in '20. Back then nothing was known about the virus. I don't think it did much for me though. But at that point, you want to try everything right? I think it is good to have something like this in the house in case that ... Great that this is also on Iherb

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I got recommended this by a friend. I'm not sure too much about the heath benefits, I need to dig more into this. My friend uses it as emergency use with inhalator if person has difficulty breathing.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Love having this for at-home dental care. It was suggested to me I can put this in my hydrofloss but that way too expensive for me so I just put in a spray bottle and spray my gumline and tongue after flossing and brushing.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im lo…

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Very effective for tsore throat I use it as antibiotic every 4 hours in the back of my throat with a spray bottle I have recurrent to tonsillitis and this has been super helpfull.the proffesional formula 23 it has nano particles which makes Then more absorbable and effective

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Great quality brand and doctor recommended. Easy to use and no taste. Use this product in place of antibiotics when I go to the dentist after hip joint replacement.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is the most effective silver in the market. Much cheaper to buy a big bottle and to put it in a small one when you need.