KE

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
Good product, easy to dilute.

I like this oregano oil since I can choose what strength I want to take based on the number of drops I use. If I feel something coming on, I'll usually do 4 drops 2-3 times a day. I place them in an empty gel cap and then fill it up with MCT oil to help it dissolve and absorb better. You may burp up the oregano oil taste, so I would recommend starting with just 1 drop first and take with food to see how you react to it. Then up the dose a bit slowly. Better to try it out when you are feeling healthy and get used to it then, instead of just taking it when you feel sick. Just so you get a feeling of how it will work best for you personally.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I herb shipping was quick. It is very useful for us to use this topically mixed with coconut oil and also internally. i have also used it on my chicks. it seemed to help as it only took two or three applications and the weird growth they had disappeared. i would also take probiotics I recommend

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I needed Oregano Oil for a parasite/bacterial detox, and this is some strong stuff. You will definitely smell like pizza! Overall, this is a quality oil that I had some good use out of for my detox (paired with black walnut and coldpressed coconut oil).

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I have uses oil of oregano for many years and I haven't had a cold since I started using it. I purchased this one as it has good reviews and the price is very reasonable!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I swear by oil of oregano. Whenever I feel I'm about to have a cold, I take this and I seem to get better, fast. I recommend putting doses in juice or any flavored drink. The taste is very strong and spicy.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

this is helping clear up eczema i get every year on my hands around this time start with one drop in a full glass of water as it is very strong and i even had to quit using it for a week because i was detoxing too quickly

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It’s pretty strong, so we add it to an apple juice… but it’s very useful to help with stomach pains and other immune problems. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

one of best natural supplements very good for helping immune system to fight all virus symptoms. I liked the quality of oil, big respect to this brand

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great for immunity and inflammation. High quality product. I like this company and use some of their other products. Great during winter months to help with occasional colds and such..

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties... AND I discovered by accident that it shrink and removes moles. It takes some patience, but it works. Always check with your dermatologist first.