KE

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I believe this is my 8th bottle of Wellness formula! I start taking it at the beginning of winter, in order to ensure that my immune system is supported and protected, and for several years that I took it, I didn't catch a single cold in the winter (which I usually did before, and often). The composition and quality is amazing, the only challenge for me is the size, but I think it is totally worth it, taking into account the great benefits for the overall health. I love it so much that I even persuaded my husband to take it, and he is a skeptic in all that concerns all kinds of pills :D

9703700d-48d8-4b98-9ad3-8659d9d228b6
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

If you want to be well order this supplement I have used it for two different styles. If i have flu i take many tablets per day or if i am not sick i take few tablets to build up my immune system. You can notice benefits with flu very fast. Taste is not so good but that is not a big problem. Huge amount of different ingredients. Quality is also good.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

We make sure to never run out of these. Soon as my hubby feels he's coming down with something, he loads up on these and voila, he starts feeling better in about a day. you just have to be quick to get on these as soon as you feel anything coming on. As soon as one bottle runs out, we have back up. Couldn't recommend these more!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This is a staple in my cabinet. As others have pointed out, for it to be effective you have to take it as soon as you start to feel a little sick. I also feel it has been effective in keeping me healthy in these perilous times. My spouse got strep throat last month, but I did not get sick. Highly recommend you keep a bottle on hand for when you come into contact with those who are I’ll, and for when you are traveling, as well as for when you wake up feeling “off.”

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I have been taking Wellness Formula by Source Naturals for quite a few years. It is truly one of the most miraculous formulas I have ever used. Whenever I feel a cold or imbalance coming on, I take this supplement and within a few hours or1 day at the most, the symptoms have disappeared. I think there was only one time over many years that this failed to take place. Truly amazing.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Started taking Wellness Formula over a decade ago to boost my immune system during flu season. Now I take a tablet every day just for maintenance, and bump up dosage when I know I will be exposed to "stranger danger." I find Wellness Formula very helpful for nipping things in the bud, before I get to all-out sick stage.

Great formula with vitamins C, A, D3, Zink, Selenium and herbs extracts. I use it with the very first symptom 3 tablets 3 times a day for 2-3 days and get much better. The only problem - the tablets are huge.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have used these for about 7 years. If you start to feel sick such as sore throat,nasal congestion just starting take several of these and they have helped me from getting sick.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Bottom line, this is a fabulous product. Buy it. Use it. Trust me. Yes I’m total stranger, but trust me anyway. It’s worth it.