KE

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great thing to keep at home at all times. In case of stomach infections - one tea spoon - And problem solved. I give to my 3 year old, and she gets better. It helped me as well with tooth infection. The pain went to extreme. It’s great to take with you when you travel abroad.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Love this stuff. The quality is great and there’s lots of minerals in it which is great. I was taking this three times a day when my family got sick with covid along with garlic and it helped me not to get so sick like they did i was only sick for about a few days when they were sick for like a week and a half. It taste like water with a little bitter taste at the end but it’s not too bad. No problems with packaging.

I woke up the other morning with a sore throat and some chest congestion. I took one tablespoon of Colloidal silver and by afternoon it was gone. That night, I came down with an ear ache fealing like an ear infection. 2 drops in the ear and the next morning, I felt great. I can not say enough about this substance. Awesome stuff.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I had to have some dental surgery done and used this diluted to rinse with 3+ times a day. my doctor could not believe how fast I healed. I use this on any wound I get and it heals fast and clean.

Ornexi
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I’m using silver to fight flu and other infections. When I feel any throatache - I put a few drops in my throat and after a day ir two I don’t feel any ache. No smell, no taste, easy to use. Long lasting amount.

Posted on May 7, 2021

Source Naturals has been around forever as a trusted brand. I herb makes it affordable! I use colloidal silver for my immune system and to fight off cold sores that want to crop up. If you suffer from any kind of fungal or yeast attack this stuff is precious!! Its a candida killer!!!You'll feel almost 90% better by the next day. I swear by Colloidal silver and this brand. Its a staple in my cabinet!

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

A great go-to for me, when I need to clean my insides! It was my antibiotic replacement many times and works for me. Easy to take and tasteless. Just a heads up - be careful for those who have silver sensitivities tho. I'd been giving it to my son for a while, until his allergy report came back with intolerance to silver. So maybe, take a simple hair test to make sure, before supplementing.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

The product seems to be of high quality. Also, love the bottle.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I just loved the best for my allergy spray everyday in my nostrils

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Super excited to have added this to my medicine cabinet