KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I thought this wasn't really helping with my joint pain until I stopped taking it. So I guess it works pretty well! Didn't totally relieve the pain but it was much improved

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Only had the product a week or so. So far, so good. It seems to relieve some of the chronic back pain, not completely, but has provided relief. Fast shipping and a reasonable price.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Been taking this product for years and it works great! At 69 years old all of my labs always come out great! Cholesterol, 166, blood pressure 113/60, HDL's LDL's perfect etc etc.....So I would highly recommend adding this to any vitamin regimes!!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I take these Turmeric caplets daily to alleviate the pain in my achy old knees. It works for me (and my husband) for the general aches and pains associated with aging.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great product! The inflammation in the joints of my hands are happy; I no longer suffer the pain that was almost debilitating. The ingredients are of high quality, and I will order this product again.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Bought this 120 count after going through a bottle of 30. Noticeably helped with tendonitis pain. Just a little, but noticeable. Recommend taking 2 in a serving instead of the labelled 1.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I've been taking Tumeric for awhile for joint aches. I've noticed less pain and will continue to take it. I like the tablets over capsules.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

I suffer from a very acid prone stomach to the point of having a pre- ulcer condition two years ago. Have been looking for something to improve digestion and inflammation and cannot believe how much better I have been in just a couple of weeks. Also taking zinc and magnesium and my digestion has not been this good for quiet some time. Bought this after reading exhaustive reviews on Turmeric and realized the product I had been taking was a very weak formulation and not up to snuff. Glad I found Turmeric with Meriva in this formula.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love Turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties. I like Turmeric with Meriva best because Meriva improves curcumin absorption.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

I can feel it works: less tired by the end of the day, more energy for my routine. Small enough for me for comfortable swallowing

0a0a6c5e-55c6-4147-a077-685daa807048