KE

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
A great zinc supplement for sleep

Great Zinc supp - highly absorbable, but not too expensive. I take this in the morning with magnesium to help with sleep. Also contains COPPER to balance out the zinc (important to have both in balance), which is why I choose this brand. No taste. If my review was helpful, please like it it would make my day :-)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Zinc is a trace element which is essential for normal growth, development of the reproductive organs, normal functioning of the prostate gland, healing of wounds, and the manufacture of proteins and nucleic acids (the building blocks for RNA and DNA). It is also necessary for over 100 different enzyme systems in the body.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I was always concerned about taking Zinc supplements as it can deplete one's copper stores, thus leading to neurological issues, but this source has added copper so I feel much safer with it. It's a good product to be on at this time with all of the Covid around.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought this along with other substances instead of a "zma" product. It's cheaper this way. So far OptiZinc seems okay. The pill size is small and you can swallow it easy. Taste is normal. On external reviews i read that, this brand is very good, if not one of the best for the money(VfM). I plan on using it for a couple months, then make a break for a month or two, because my diet is overall on a very good and healthy level. I take it because of gym training sessions, and i need better resting times.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Fast packing, careful packaging, fast transport as always,, easy to take due to small size, hopefully helping with deficiencies in combination with Vit C to support our immune system. I like that there is a good number of tablets in the container, sometimes containers are only filled to half if not less= a lot more packaging is used of items one takes daily anyway! It would be great though ig ingredient list showed how much elemental zinc one gets with each tablet!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Using this OptiZinc has helped stopped my hair from falling out due to a zinc deficiency. I also would bruise easily on my legs, and one tablet daily completely stopped the bruising. This brand of zinc was a smaller pill than the one I had previously taken, yet it was the same dose.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Been using this product for many years to help my immune system strong. I rarely get colds, and I feel it's helped my body fight infection.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great product. Nice little tablets. This seems to be a well absorbed form of zinc, with a little copper citrate added (to combat the copper depletion caused by zinc). Zinc helps with numerous things, so long as its taken in moderation.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I've not seen any major impact from taking this yet but I've been taking this with Vitamin C for immunity. I'm not sure if that has helped with me not getting symptoms or virus from my spouse who had some symptoms.