KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Incredible

I've taken 500mg of GABA once or twice a day for many months. It's calming, but I sometimes get a nasty facial flushing. An indication that the dose is too strong. I thought I'd give these 125mg caps a try instead. They're miles better than plain GABA. They give me a genuine serene feeling, a bit like Prozac or Valium, but without the nasty side-effects. Whoever devised the formula deserves a Nobel prize. As other users have noticed, they also totally stop the after-dinner sweet-tooth munchies that I've tried to stop for years, without success. Eating junk after dinner at night makes it impossible to lose any weight. An amazing product.

I bought this bottle in anticipation to help me with my stress relief, but more importantly, to help with my sleep activity. Due to my high stress and anxiety, I often have a hard time falling asleep and STAYING asleep straight through the night. Ever since a child I have also been a very light sleeper. A cricket chirping in the middle of the night could wake me up. My phone vibrating from a single text message could wake me up. Well, that was until I tried this supplement last night. I fell asleep instantly, slept through the night, and when I woke up naturally, I felt so rested, happy, and the whites of my eyes actually were WHITE instead of red and swollen. I cannot wait to try this again tonight after a nice day at work.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I love this supplement. I bring it in my bag so I can take one when I am feeling anxious, and so far it's been very helpful to me. The taste is okay, it can be a little chalky but I've gotten used to it. I hope I can get it on sale when I run out of my current bottle. It's good quality and its ingredients work well for me.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

From my experience this brought a definite sense of calm when I’m feeling anxious. I place it under my tongue for slower, better absorption and within 15 minutes or so I have a tranquil well-being. A quality natural source that really works ! Very helpful supplement from a good quality source.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Starts are for the taste. Got it to see if it may reduce the desire to snack mindlessly : ) Keeping it next to computer where I tend to watch stuff. So far so good - able to take this pill instead of making a trip for chips. Does not help if I arrive to the computer with chips on the plate , if you know what I mean : )

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

These are fantastic! They contain the perfect amount of GABA (125mg) - larger doses often increase anxiety rather than relieve it. They taste fairly good and, because they're chewable, they work really quickly. These can stop a meltdown in my autistic son and they calm my daughter's anxiety. We were at a family gathering and my 11 year old daughter was overwhelmed and refusing to come out of her room. Fifteen minutes after chewing a GABA Calm, she spontaneously came out and showed everyone the new toy they'd been asking to see! They're excellent quality and I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to try GABA for anxiety, meltdowns or an over active mind.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This product is amazing. I use it in conjunction with melatonin, and it's been a game changer. It calms my brain before sleep, and the quality of my sleep has vastly improved. I will continue to use this product because I can feel a genuine benefit. The lozenges taste pleasant too.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I had very tight muscles, especially my calves, was in a lot of pain and was having a hard time getting to sleep so I tried this and my muscles are so much more relaxed! It really helps calm you down and feel more relaxed. I take a few a day. Wish I bought this a lot sooner.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

These work well. This is my first purchase of this supplement so I don't have experience with other brands to compare effectiveness. I find that this product really steadies me, curbs irritability from anxiety and at times makes me feel a sense of well-being bordering on euphoria. I'm very glad I learned about this and will continue to use it in these extra stressful times. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Good ingredient starting point for Gaba titration. The lozenge form increased compliance and absorption rate. The taste is good in comparison to other Gaba alternatives. I have purchased multiple times as i am happy with the quality of this product. Package keeps everything fresh even when left in the car.