KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The best multivitamin I've used in decades of trying various formulations. I'm a man, so i don't want any iron. Iron can damage your liver if you're a man or if you're a woman past menopause. Before menopause, menstrual bleeding gets rid of excess iron, so no worries ... unless you're on birth control or hormones that stop your period.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Super high potency multivitamin by one of my favourite brands. I reduce cost per month by taking 2 pills daily instead of the recommended 5 pills.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Very comprehensive vitamin and mineral. Kept cold away from me for years. I take 3-6 tablets a day depending on the base diet.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love Source Naturals - I feel that I am using a reputable company that has quality ingredients.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

My husband has taken Elan Vital multivitamins for years since recommended by a friend who is a small business owner of a health food store. Great value for an excellent comprehensive multi at IHerb.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have been taking this multivitamin for over 20 years and noticed a difference when I didn't take it energy levels where lower and overall feeling was not as good as when I was taking this vitamin.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
9,532

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Jan 3, 2020

From the various multivitamins I've tried to this day, this one is the best. I get very good energy levels, includes a B-100 and a high dose of C yet it is split in multiple pills. There are extra compounds for heart support and immune system improvement.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

Keep you strong and healthy! And as always fast shipment from iherb!

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Very good product, I advise everyone to order! the manufacturer pleased with the price = quality