KE

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I've been dying to buy this mask and finally it's here! Got it out of the hype that was on titkok about all some by mi products so why not try it. So it comes as it appears on the photos sealed and protected, expiration date mentioned on both the packaging and the jar which is good info, the texture is light and smells nice like a green fresh smoothie, once i smelled the jar it reminds me of that scent whenever i get fresh out of the shower and clean hahaha it's refreshing. Not tested yet but will be back with updates once used (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

b88684a4-a56d-4bc4-9f5d-f0ec1d4efa31
bc34aae4-0087-4ef5-98b0-9cfa29f40c14
36dac854-81b2-451e-b160-3bea4e9fb18a
2e36bf68-59f8-47f2-a236-746ab7e11a4a
168e3681-9f69-4e82-98ba-dd48d1db46e0
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

After using the product for 4 times, I will evaluate it honestly. I left it on my face for about 15 minutes, my face didn't feel dry or burning at all (seems to be because I used toner before using this clay mask) after using the sebaceous glands and acne hide , the black head is quite easy to remove with a cotton swab, areas with large pores are also tightened after about 3 uses. they absorb excess oil very well, but there is one point that makes me unsatisfied so i will give it 4 stars, but because the price is cheaper than the effect it gives, so i will give it 5 stars.

a0151d50-13ad-404e-a47b-9896531acf26
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I bought this for my partner. It has a very light pleasant scent and doesn’t burn when used. The texture is creamy and thick. The packaging is quite nice as it makes the product easy to use because of the big opening. I purchased it to help minimize his pores. Hopefully it is useful and beneficial in that sense!

5c6efd9b-251d-42dc-ab3e-25179040417d
56895d5b-f6d6-475b-93a7-04c00772a0d7
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The texture of this mask is very soft, not too thick, so I can easily spread all over my face by small spoon packaged along with product. This creamy mask also contains tiny seeds that helps exfoliate. After using this, it helps my skin is softer, reduce oil, and minimize pore. However, it doesn't help remove blackheads and whiteheads. The scent is so fresh because it contains tea tree.

d752315e-e3c8-4481-a414-3d0fd3175bda
9cd84767-f567-4012-8e79-fc7e489c03b7
Posted on May 18, 2022

I already used this for a month and I love it!! I have super oily skin so I’m always looking for a good clay mask. This feels great on my skin and doesn’t dry too tight like some other clay masks does. My face feel clean and pores are less visible.

55c8944d-a187-41e6-b247-5ff160f4f0c5
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a wonderful clay mask. I find that the little spoon in the package is a bit useless for me and I just scoop the mask up with my fingers but it's a question of taste. I enjoy the squeaky clean and yet moisturized results and see a visible difference immediately. I would say it's a good quality mask and well worth the price.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm so surprised by this mask! it has such a lovely green tea scent. it feels really nice on the skin, and has some exfoliating quality as well, but it's really gentle. it's not as drying as usual clay masks and leaves skin feeling cleansed and clear.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

So I used this mask and I'm shook. The scent is mild, spreads nice, gentle on my sensitive sking, doesn't suck out all the moisture. The packaging is simple but very handy and the size is huge. Top quality like all some by mi products. Benefited my acne prone skin a lot.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I can confidently say that this is my favorite clay mask among all that I have tried. This clay mask is packed with multiple benefits that do many things in one go; It is effective in the absorption and removal of sebum and impurities and also has calming, exfoliating, and moisturizing properties.