KE

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This product is truly a value for money for its great quality, bigger size and better taste than the other brands I have tried before. It comes with a scoop. Add it into a warm drink because it clumps and takes time to dissolve in room temp or cold ones. I usually take it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast. I love that it does not give me cramps or hyperacidity. My family and I have been taking this for the past 3 months and we noticed glowing moisturized skin and stronger nails. We will continue to take it and hoping to reap more health benefits. Thanks in advance for the thumbs up if this was informative and helpful.

8f3e62ce-cf9a-43a9-b2d0-d422ed648b64
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I tried different brands and this brand is almost the same taste with the expensive brands. The ingredients is the same, same quality as I observe, great packaging as well, the benefits I've got is good as well and most of all the price is good! I am 54 years of age and I feel younger and look than my age as many compliments I received. I believe aside from exercise collagen peptides really giving me strong bones, especially my knees , soft hair and honestly, my nails, I observe a big changes from soft which always damage now I can maintain a longer finger nails😍. I even recommend this brand to my friend as I always did. Once I tried and find any good items in iherb I immediately suggest it to my friends. I love iherb products, the price, the quality, the delivery. Most product I chose is good and effective and really work for me. I love iherb because it sustain the items I needed coming from USA in a very good price! 👍👍👍👍👍

a2a9f861-3702-4db4-b96c-9d183f0cce3f
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Great product from a reputable company. This price coupled with the discount of the week was a great steal so i had to buy this. Great for all skin, hair, nails and joint discomfort. Buy this and you'd be glad you did. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thanks for doing so

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

this is my first time buying this brand, bought 6 of them 😄 will purchase again if got offer not sure with the result yet but i dont have any skin problem so result might not be obvious but i would like to give compliment to the shipping efficiency, im from east malaysia, the parcel reached me faster than from semenanjung lol what a joke

10fd44c2-ef37-4f1c-889c-b40837a50250
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

this is my first te to use this brand.im gonna repurchase for sure. its good and i mix it to my drinks hot or cold. just live it. no unpleasant scent to.. the texture is fine and essy to dissolved. update: i bought my third pack and i love it so much,all the ingredient and its composition,the quality and packaging are superb . this would be part of my daily routine. i mix this on my drink either hot or cold.

8d585e7c-b0f9-4c6d-bff6-c9c7cc9559a2
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Delivery on time. Packaging is good. Product quality is good, beauty collagen. Ingredient & composition just calories, protein, sodium and collagen peptides. Taste unflavoured. Size one tube 460gr. Diet supplement but not for weight loss. Gluten free product, no artificial colors and flavour. Serving suggestion 2 scoops mixed with water, tea, milk, coffee, juice, etc. Best price on iHerb. Will order again. Thanks iHerb

5b48edb3-16c2-424d-9a59-9f89c0427e28
Posted on May 2, 2022

A healthy appearance starts from the inside. This neutral-tasting powder contains only hydrolyzed bovine collagen, which is enzymatically broken down into bioavailable peptides. This is an easy way to keep your skin, hair, and nails healthy. One of the best collagens is price and quality. Dissolves quickly, there are no lumps. I am 53 years old, I drink collagen on a regular basis, in the morning one hour before breakfast together with vitamin C, so it is better absorbed, I dilute one scoop in warm water. Do not expect a quick result, the result will be noticeable after two months of regular intake. But then, the skin becomes smooth and elastic, fine wrinkles are smoothed, the nails are elastic, grow and do not layer, the hair becomes thicker and shiny, I definitely recommend buying. Be Healthy and Beautiful! Put your finger up, I will be pleased.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

After three weeks of taking this powder, my fine lines on forehead are less visible. I add two scoops of powder with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of buckwheat honey in the lukewarm water. I normally drink it with empty stomach before the first meal. Then after half an hour, I have my first meal. I hope to see more improvement in the future. 👍 if you like it. Thanks.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This product is a great buy for the price! Hydrolyzed collagen peptides are the building blocks for healthy, strong and beautiful hair, skin and nails.I love to add it to my morning drink, I can see and improvement in my hair and my skin looks better after a few weeks of use. I can see the benefit and the effect of daily use.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

If you want great hair, skin and nails then this is a must. I add this to my coffee every morning and my skin can tell already. I have greatly improved my hair thickness and given me smooth skin. Also great for gut health . Please click the like button and thanks ib