KE

Based on 3,091 Ratings
2,701
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,839

Solgar is famous for the good quality of its products, including vitamin D. I took such a dosage so that it was convenient to dose for everyone, both children and adults. I have a lot of useful reviews about vitamins and supplements, come in. If it's not difficult, please put YES, I will be grateful ;)

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Quality is good the company is famous,and the ingredient is high.and the size is perfect, and the dosage is perfect for a day , the body take enough immunity , and when can use it when their is no sun , the package is good. And the effect is high . The body’s deficient become good . The absorption is useful. It help the bone. And the taste is good you can take it.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I didn’t face any problem while using, i need to use it for my bones, doctor advised me to use vitamin d because i have weakness in vitamin D and I’m using it for long time and its good and put me in good level of vitamin D

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent vitamins. I recommend it for purchase. I'll order more. I ordered it on the recommendations of my doctor. Health improved after applying vitamin data. With their use, the quality of hair and nails has significantly improved. Delivery to Voronezh was fast, I picked it up without problems at the pickup point.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been using Solgar Vitamin D3 for a while now and I find it works just as advertised. It's a quality product which provides all required dosage for my daily needs. It's particularly helpful for people like me who don't get enough sun exposure and definitely helps with my immunity.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like the amount the tablet contains of D3 (1,000 IU) not too much, just enough for summer on those rainy days. I take a lesser amount in the summer because already getting D3 from being outside but some days can't go out so this is perfect. I take a higher dose of their D3 in the winter.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

helps with bones pain and really it does effect and improve the bones ( feels like so ) has a great list of ingredients and the dosage is good - 25 mcg is just enough for your body to absorb and help - good If you don't gest exposed to the sun very well