KE

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I buy this omega for my mom. She has arthritis of the bones. this is when bones become deformed in old age. I take for her omega and d3 from this brand. Usually her bones and muscles hurt especially in winter. As she began to take it in winter, the joints stopped hurting.

fac3ee38-0a57-4507-af87-84b9d28f3df1
127aad0c-9258-4268-a08d-73156752840b
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This omega fish oil is really good. It does shows some progress after consuming. Benefit for eyesight & heart too. Well continue to support the purchase. Product comes in good packaging with bubble wrap protection. There's no fishy taste at all. It helps to lower drop the bad cholesterol too.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I take omega according to the recommendations of a gynecologist and cosmetologists. I recommend this mandatory nutrient as a constant intake, a deficiency in everyone. The skin became better. I bought it for parents to prolong the health and strengthen the heart and blood vessels. It is convenient to take 1 capsule 950 mg, the parents are happy. It is difficult to overestimate the importance of omega 3 for the body. The purification is reliable.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

One of the best and highest quality omegas on the market, from a renowned brand. Glass packaging, great design. The dosage is large enough that only one capsule per day is required, which is a huge plus compared to some analogues. The quality of my hair has noticeably improved, I started getting better sleep. The general state of health has improved markedly. Yes, the price of this omega is not the most democratic, nevertheless it is definitely worth its money!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Ordered this on a sale. Much cheaper than platforms elsewhere. I trust the brand and store more compared to sellers on marketplaces. this is especially important for health supplements since we don’t want fake ones. Many sellers for supplements on other platforms are from Vietnam, Taiwan and China which wouldn’t be responsible if anything happens. Shipping is fast as well and well packaged to prevent damage. Will certainly buy again from here.

dd829212-71e8-4cb0-ad8d-a9f8b66884f9
8ae89786-6a2d-4482-bb3d-5ba2dd5d7f87
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I definitely recommend the product to everyone. Since I started using it, I started to see that my skin is healthier. This product for the cardiovascular system supports all the cells in your body in a healthy way, due to the work of all the vessels. Concentration of essential Omega 3 fatty acids to support heart health, joints and metabolism, support to reduce atherosclerosis, lower blood cholesterol, supplement nutrients for the brain, support to improve memory, good health. for eyes. Especially beneficial for skin with thick sebum, easy to cause congestion and prolonged acne.

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Quality's great. Very good amount of omega's in this supplement. Using omega have a lot of benefits, like reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety, improve eye and brain health and reduce the likelihood of heart disease. Helps to fix cholesterol levels in blood, reduce inflammation, improve hair growth. Softgels size is normal, no taste or smell, easy to take.