KE

4.7
Based on 1,762 Ratings
1,422
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I have problems with exhaustion. Solgar VM 75 saved me and gave me an extra boost. It is very expensive in Croatia, which is why I order through the official Solgar website. The problem is that the capsules are not delivered to Croatia, please allow this because the tablets are quite difficult to drink. As far as I noticed the pills can’t even be bought in Europe, I don’t know what the problem is. My blood count also improved. I had problems with very low iron levels in my blood which also affected fatigue, but as I said Solgar VM75 formula saved me and I recommend it to anyone with similar problems.

393616b5-3f1d-48a3-b984-fd86f47c3e91
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Solgar VM75 is best multivitamin formula out there in regards cost/benefit. Great organic ingredients, great potency, everything you need from vitamins and minerals (except D vitamin which I recommend to buy form Solgar) and always the same. From my first usage even though I am prone to respiratory infections I never was ill when I used this product. Highly recommend!

b0dce0b4-d87d-4ccf-a878-c0dc605cb461
d904e040-ec6e-4eb0-bfea-34193b790428
a93e0c83-90fb-4c12-83e8-caa211ba9a5f
4835aeee-2f08-4c58-81b0-ffd4835208f4
aa037c42-5b4f-4cb9-99da-8e924d62537f
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Unbelievable! I see effects in 2 weeks. I have so much more energy. Very good quality and many ingridients. Size is economic. However, my pee is fluorescent but it is not something to worry about, it is because of B vitamin. Taste is gross, tablets are big, but you have to drink it quickly and it's just one per day.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I do like it quality and the price very good and very excellent product. Big size. I do like the product because it has All essential ingredients included. I do like it and the price very good and very excellent product I do like and soon I bye again and I will recommend it to everyone I give a million stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Thank and soon I buy again and I will recommend it to everyone I give a million stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Thanks

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

One of my favourite cold season pills. One that has it all. Size of the pill is big. I find Solgar one if the best on the market so I trust them on the quality of ingredients. It should be taken one pill daily. I could smell the pill but it was not a problem for me.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Excellent amount and concentration of vitamins and minerals. I love that it’s gluten and dairy free. It is so complicated to find good quality in these products but I feel that this is the perfect option. The size of the container is great and the package keeps the product safe.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The company that makes Solgar has been around a long time. They make the best products and I have been using them for years. They are made in the US also. There is a huge list of ingredients showing the vitamins and minerals listed on the bottle. You only take 1 tablet daily. They are a good size bottle with 90 tablets and a good value for the money. They are fresh with good potency, and come well packaged from the company and with iHerb also!! Shipping was fast as usual. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 24, 2022

LS! Solgar is my favorite brand. And this VM-75 flagship is my favorite multivitamin for 22 years now. The formula did not change the last 22 years and I am happy with that. I am only missing the vitamin K. The VM-75 helps me to exercise three hours daily.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Very good. I tried it and I feel I have more energy even in the evening. Should be a very good product. The size is a little bit big but it is ok, you can take it with a big glass of water. There is a lot of vitamins and the serving is practical since it is only one daily.