KE

4.8
Based on 5,869 Ratings
4,970
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The product is very good and was used by my pregnant wife and she was very happy about it. Now iHerb is forcing to use their suggested word to allow you to post the review so: quality ingredient size folic acid energy niacin flush package effect potency nervous system metabolism taste. The product is good - the review tool is not.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
1,703

Excellent. Delivered quickly and with high quality. The prices are pleasantly surprising. Convenient and secure. I order not for the first time and certainly not the last.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

These are great quality. They are also tiny, so no worries about swallowing them. I usually put them in warm water and dissolve them with other B vitamins. I know with Solgar I am getting as good of a product as there is. I love the solid feel of the bottles, the packaging is really second to none. I think the 400mcg is really solid too. The size is not too big and not too small.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Surprisingly compared to the price in other brand, this offers the best price with good quality. It's first time I have tried this brand as it looked a bit expensive in Korea, but after finding this one on Iherb at a nice price, I found this really good! I will repurchase it next time too! Great choice!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Trying to conceive. Prefer non-GMO products and found this one. Easy to swallow. I like how its label shows "666 mcg DFE" clearly to avoid confusion.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Have been taking this vitamin everyday since I found out I was pregnant and every blood test comes out great without any deficiency. Will continue to take this throughout my whole pregnancy.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Size of pill is tiny, easy to ingest. My iron level has always been on the low side, frequently experiencing dizziness and feeling light headed. Have been taking it for coming to 3 weeks and noticed improvements. Bought the product for fertility purposes though.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I always buy this brand vitamins. Has a good qaulity and i love it packed in glass bottles. Big size for the price is great. Was well packaged when it arrived. Highly recomend !