KE
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Love this simple 3 ingredient snack! It’s organic and it tastes great…. Easy to add to kids snack boxes. Finding clean snacks is a challenge and I am Glad I found this. The packaging is neat and it’s easy to peel! Great buy…. I have tried mango too and I love the mango bars

085e74e7-607f-4d75-b902-ceb102f1639e

These are delicious! taste great. I loved it only contains three ingredients. The cocoa makes a nice twist!

f68953b4-9c77-41c1-9746-0866ac49db9f
Posted on May 19, 2022

These are delicious! The cocoa drizzle makes them even better!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

if you like pineapple then this is your stip of happiness but if you don't then too bad

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Very tasty. One of my favorites.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Quality and simple ingredients. Great taste. Unfortunately, the melted cacao makes things a bit messy. Don't recommend for travel or car ride snacks.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The taste wasn't great but just o.k

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The food was a little different than I imagined. It's just finely chopped pineapple and coconut tightly packed together. And garnish with chocolate sauce. You can't really feel the cacao flavor, just pineapple and coconut! It was a food that felt like it. It seems that it is just hardened by pressure, and it can be easily crumbled. The sourness is much stronger than I expected, and my first impression was that it was sour and delicious! I used to bring a banana with me when I wanted to eat carbs on the go, but this one is smarter. My husband, who has low health awareness, said, "It's not bad, but it's not particularly delicious." I bought it when it was 50% off and it was about 100 yen per one, but I think it's expensive at the list price.

Miii
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

You might think it's hard, but it's easy to chew and crumbles in your mouth. Even those who have difficulty eating hard foods can eat without worrying about it! I think that simple sweets are the most delicious, so I am grateful for such products. Even without sugar, the sweetness of pineapple is sweet enough!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Sour! I'm addicted to it! The first bite is like a crayon... You may not like it, but I was able to eat it!