KE

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Immune System Necessity

We take this every day for our immune systems. In this age of Covid, our immune systems need all the help they can get. And wear a mask!!

Zinc 50 mg very good as antivirus.and the price very good plus disc from IHerb. Only 1 caps everyday After Meal dan good quality from solaray

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like the fact that it has pumpkin seeds in, and zinc citrate is a good form of zinc. This was a good price, and I will buy more when I finish this bottle.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My husband started taking these when he got a new job in a medical facility. He was worried about getting ill and so far, he has been healthy.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Zinc is very important to support the immune system, I recommend you use it if you have a gut problems cause its help to rebuild your stomach acid. this is very good and I used my self and I do really recommended to others.

AREV
Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Zinc is especially important for the functioning of the immune system, supporting the growth of healthy cells, healthy skin, prostate and reproductive health, as well as smell, taste, and vision. Zinc citrate is an excellent form of zinc as citrates are extremely well absorbed and tolerated by the body. Take one VegCap daily with a meal or glass of water.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good product, got this because my son does better with citrate than gluconate, each body is different. Good size bottle for the cost. Solary always uses good quality ingredients, so I know I can trust this brand.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Zinc is a very important ally for a strong immunity , Solaray provides a good option adding pumpkin seeds for better assimilation, well done, nice brand.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

We need this zinc especially in this pandemic time to boost our immunity. It has higher mg.

2f364621-500e-4915-88b3-b8816770a4e9
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Quality and ingredient is good. Capsules size is small and easy to swallow.

fa0e43a9-51a9-4772-a0c3-dc48b3eaa842