KE

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It is seriously amazing. My anxiety is so much better when I take it ! I have a thiamine deficiency. Thiamine deficiency can result in panic attacks & fear & anxiety. Before you take anti depressants or benzos try this PLEASE. I wish someone told me about this or checked my vitamin deficiencies first before putting me on synthetic toxic medication. It works within 10 minutes of taking it! It’s seriously amazing : ).

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am throughly impressed by the intelligence of iHerb regarding the safety of their customer's health. I had purchased vitamins from another well known company and they arrived via a hot mail truck. I returned them. iHerb takes responsible consideration and has their products delivered so that they arrive safely for consumer consumption. KC.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I use many of soloray's other products. I have always been pleased with the ingredients and effectiveness of their products. I read a few months back that Vitamin B-1many people are defficient why looking for a natural way to improve my sleep. B-1 helps convert our food into energy and is required for the production of melatonin which is essential for the development and maintenance of healthy sleep cycles. I started taking it at night and found I slept better and work up refreshed and energized. I also found it interesting that people who experience nightmares often have low levels of vitamin B1. My dreams have been far more vivid and peaceful over the last few months.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Very pleased to have a source of Thiamine Mononitrate. I find it works better than Thiamine HCl. Also very happy with the benign additives - just a small amount of brown rice and aloe vera. I opened up the capsule and could just smell the thiamine. The product itself is a fluffy white powder inside the capsule.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I only recently started taking vitamin B-1 which has definitely improved my cognative abilities. But the brand I was using had a horrible taste. I tried adding those pills to my morning breakfast but couldn't hide the taste. Those B-1 pills would only have to just touch my tongue to expose me to that horrible taste. I'm sure there can't be much difference between one major brand of B-1 vs another. All they have to do is just pay attention to the taste. I recommend this brand of B-1

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

B-1 is often hard to find locally. This is a great product and I don't need to worry about running out since iHerb ships so quickly.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I like it, but i didn't notice it contained several ingredients, like Aloe Vera. So be wary if you are looking for a clean B1 product

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I am happy to find Vitamin B-1 Thiamine. I know it is good for your digestion. I tried to find the Natural Factors brand but iHerb didn't have it but I am just as happy with the Solaray brand. I have no side effects easy to take.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

been recommended by my doctor as i am diabetic, using it for pain in the bones. Seems to work my heel hurts less 1tab a day is what i take

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Good strength, natural other ingredients: Whole food base (whole rice concentrate including the bran, polishings and germ, and aloe vera gel), vegetable cellulose capsule and organic rice extract blend.