KE

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is a perfect combo for me. So far, I have been collecting pills that are appropriate for my age and condition. Everything in this product is there, I don’t need it separately for my sore knee, I need it separately for my osteoporosis, I need it separately, so one capsule a day is enough. I can’t swallow the capsules, so I put the contents of the capsule in a small glass of yogurt, mix it up and drink it. It is not bitter, it tastes completely friendly.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to find a multivitamin with the most ideal forms of ingredients (i.e. activated or natural forms, rather than synthetic). It was really difficult finding options with the right forms AND reasonable doses AND a price that wasn’t sky high. I was really happy to stumble across these. While these aren’t the only supplements I’m taking, I’ve noticed that since taking this multivitamin, my general mood and energy levels have improved somewhat, despite considerable life stress. Happy to have found these and though it’s still early days of taking them, I’m looking forward to seeing future changes and likely ordering more.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great pack of vitamins. it has all essential vitamins and minerals that the body needs to function properly. the pills are a little bit big but easy to swallow and they don't leave any after tastes. I've been taking this multivitamin for years and I strongly recommend it for its good quality and price.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Ever since I started supplementing with this multivitamin, I am not as sick when I am sick. And by not as sick I mean a usual winter flu that could last up to a week now lasts a day, and with almost no effects on the body. It's a quality product, and based on my own experience, it's worth getting for anyone - including healthy people.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Solaray Adult 50+ has a great mix and "safe" percentages and balance of vitamins and minerals. So much so that I don't have to buy additional supplements to make up for anything missed in this product. I am a repeat customer of this supplement . And iherb offers the lowest price out there.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

After using numerous brands through the years, these are the best I've found. They don't upset my stomach, like that it is one capsule a day and like it has the vitamin D3 form and K2. Love the enzymes and antioxidants that are included.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

not the first time I use iHerb products and everything is always of high quality and very fast delivery! this time we decided to try tea and smoked canned fish besides vitamins - all of excellent quality - we recommend ordering from this company !!!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Good that I only have to take one capsule a day. Although capsule is a large, I can swallow it without any problem. I like the fact that it contains some enzymes to assist with digestion.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good quality. I feel the effectiveness after a week. Gives me more energy. Packaging is sturdy and convenient. On pill a day keeps the doctor away.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like the quality of this product. I have paid more for multi vits, but this product is excellent. I can tell the difference when I don't take it. It is very effective, easy to swallow and no weird ingredients that I wouldn't want in my body.