KE

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I have been suffering from back pain for months. After a few days of taking Devil's Claw the pain just went away. At the same time, I started wearing custom-made insoles that may also be contributing. But I truly believe the Devil's Claw is the main benefactor here.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

excellent quality, very good ingredient, excellent package, and best of all i really benefited from it since i started using it, my gout pains really reduced and a big improvements I noticed

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have used Devil’s Claw daily for years to reduce arthritis pain. I know it works because every now and then I take a break from it, and my pain comes back.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Fast delivery in EU! The tablets are quite big, but still easy to swallow. I have ordered them to improve my joint problems, but it has not helped yet.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My Quiropractor told me about this for inflammation pain. Apparently it’s great for headaches. Not sure about anything else though as it’s not made much difference to me with other pain. But we are all different and he swears by it.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Ive struggling with lower back pain for years. Suddenly i couldnt do deadlift, squat or something like that because the pain was so heavy. I tried alot of muscle therapist. Like 5 different types. And they Only could stop the pain for a couple of days before it went back. It was actually so bad i had to take a break from work. So i tried this and now i almost dont have any pain any more. Will never stop using these. Soon i can go back to my recent pr for deadlift (155kg). Or do deadlift at all without pain. There is still pain but not nearly as much as before.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I have herniated disc and using this product for one month now , helped ease the pain and inflammation. Dont expect miracle , it will not make pain go but this natural remedy together with doctors prescribed medication make it easier to get up from the bed with less pain than before taking them

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Made without magnesium stearate, which is somewhat hard to find.