KE

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

So excellent! Used it alongside some of the Marc Anthony Strictly Curls products which i recommend with this foam! Smells great as well! Size is just as good too! Came in great packaging. Perfect scent and perfect quality. Great benefit from this product. I like the way it detangles curls

25555d4d-6df9-4c9e-897f-e8c24bec26b3
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I have used many scrunching foams. This one has a great medium hold. With just a light amount, it should hold the shape of curls and fight back frizz. If you need more frizz control, you would need either more of this product (which would make the harder more defined curls) or heavier conditioning.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My hair lacks moisture and cannot be weighed down with styling products. I was advised in the salon this foam, I could order it on iherb. I combine with gel on damp hair before drying. Fine!

7b929d12-aff6-42a8-8531-71c78f8e32d9
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

خيال يعطي كثافة حلوة للكيرلي استخدمه بعد الليف ان .. I like it , it gives a curly hair voluminous..I will buy it again and again

I bought it for my little girl curly hair (20 months aged ) I was so excited about it as the reviews were complementing it’s effect It has a nice scent I use one pump and it’s enough so the size is nice but still I think pricey a-bit considering the size. The quality is good too the packaging is great but after using for two days now I think it’s dries my baby’s hair. It’s supposed to extenuate the girls but what it does is make her hair puffs and dry so the nice soft curly hair becomes a ball of dry and frizzy hair Still I’ll continue using in different settings and I’ll update the results after a couple of weeks so keep an eye Please like👍 if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Perfect. It really works, highly recommended. Used for my Kids 5 years old and you can see an immediate effect. I received the item in a perfect condition without any leakage. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I really love it. It creates volume on root and hold the curls. The only downpoint is you need to use a lot and the foam is quite thin.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Amazing foam, I use it both for my little siblings and myself. The smell is nice

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I really like this product for my 6yo curly hair.