KE

Posted on Aug 30, 2021
Excellent !

i did a buzz cut and started a new hair routine, with new products, and this one is my favorite,m to clean and refresh my scalp.

9d74f868-e1a4-47ec-8f1c-94b45470bdb3
Posted on May 18, 2022

Its a refreshing way to clean your scalp. It’s a bit uneasy to use due to the cap but you can live with that. The quality and scent of this product is really great!!!! Really moisturize my hair after I rinse it. Great! Will order this again as I like the benefit.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Amazing results. If left on for too long the scalp becomes a little red, not itchy just red. It’s hard to use the packaging because it’s too hard to squeeze. The composition seems good. I will keep using it and maybe respect the recommended time. I can tell it has some benefits on the hair growth too, the hair is more healthy

Posted on May 23, 2022

Bought this to soothe my problematic scalp. I have acne on my head, so I deal with itchiness and flaking. This helped me a lot to heal my skin! It’s not a big product, so I use this wisely. I use it once a week before showering. I keep the product on my head for 10 mins. The scent is lovely! The minty smell translates well to how it feels. It refreshes my head and soothes my itchy, dry patches. It also helps to keep the skin moisturized so it doesn’t flake. Even though my scalp tends to be sensitive, it was a good, gentle product for me. Leaves the roots of my hair feeling smooth too. Such a high quality product! Will order more when I finish my bottle.

Posted on May 17, 2022

This is my second bottle of this product the way it has helped my overall hair health It’s amazing! I love the scent and it has a cooling effect to the scalp! I have sensitive skin and it has not caused any irritation and that’s very important to me!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I honestly don’t know if there’s any scent as I’ve never smelled anything when I apply it. I normally comb my hair out with castor oil before wash and I apply this to the scalp and let it sit for 15 mins sometimes 30. Before - during last winter I noticed my scalp was tender even when not combed and I started developing flakes. It would be everywhere when I combed my hair. It annoyed me and I was looking for a product to moisturize the scalp while clean it and that would be gentle on my sensitive scalp. And it works. After the 1st use, I had no flakes. It’s a good product and I recommend it to anyone. I haven’t had flakes since ive been using it and I also don’t have that sensitive feeling to my scalp.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This magic in a bottle right here is a savior! The scent is pleasant a strong medicinal kind. Its very lightweight & non sticky. Sometimes my scalp like to get very dry & irritated, dandruff everywhere. I apply this & massage it in a few minutes & let it sink in maybe 10mins before shampooing & conditioning. It clears everything away with a little tingle & is sooo refreshing. This will be a must in the winter time, wont be my last bottle!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

my scalp get really itchy in the winter and i've never addressed the issue, didn't know how, until i stumbled upon this product and it's really works, it south my itching like right away, i'm still on my first weak so i dont know if it get red of the itchiness once for all on the long run, i will update my comment later

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

The packaging is great as it comes with an applicator making it easy to apply. It’s great for braids as it really gets rid of build up when you can shampoo as often. The scent is herbal. It smells a lot like tea tree and menthol. It is not as thick as I had hoped for. In terms of consistency, It’s more liquidy than an oil but thicker than a regular scalp tea rinse. Overall, it is a very good product to keep your scalp feeling clean and healthy while protective styling. Please give a thumbs up if this review is helpful