KE

Hummingbird2
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Non-drying high quality pump soap.

This is my second bottle Soapbox Liquid Hand Soap with Aloe&Shea, Coconut Milk and Sandalwood. My hands were not chapped from using it all winter, even though I frequently wash my hands as I move from one task to another throughout the day. It has a light scent of coconut, not too strong, and doesn't linger long on your skin. You only need a little to get a nice froth - cleans very well. It lasted us (two person household with occasional guests) several months.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

superb! i love its smell so much, the smell is natural and nice and it moisture my hands after using. i just bought 3 bottles when discount. shud have bought more! recommend to ppl like the smell of coconut. repurchased as my family member also like this smell a lots. but getting mor expensive now.

Posted on May 10, 2022

first time using this, it has a very good scent, moist after use, hands don't feel dry. good quality and reasonably priced, i would buy again

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love this liquid hand wash! It smells so good that I wash my hands just to have the scent on me. Natural ingredients too, which makes it even better! Love this product!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Nice smell make hand so soft and smells fresh n coconut

82160478-6c57-4fa7-881e-727404abcb82
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This has not so strong scent despite to be a good one. I expected more. Its a good product, cleans well and don't dry the hands.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great scent and doesn't dry my skin - great for sensitive dry skin! recommended!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

scent is wonderful, quality is high, size is just about right, feels good, recommended

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Love the scent. Love the soft moisturizing feeling when washing hands and the bottle looks great as well. Will definately repurchase