KE

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I really like this scent. It’s unique and subtle yet very refreshing! It’s almost like bringing me back to the beach resort in Sanya! Lovely scent so lovely the first time I couldn’t stop smelling my own shoulders and arms after shower. Although it has SLS but I think many other hydrating and nourishing ingredients compensated for it. So it’s not such a big deal for me. Great for shower after a swim or a tan. And just for daily washes of course. Been using for a few days now, skin feels clean and good. Might try the other scents although I got a feeling this is the best scent already.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I'm happy I came across this soap...It has a pleasant scent, makes my skin feel soft and moisturized...The bummer is the size,

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Scent is pleasant, not too strong like the peach and citrus. Not drying on the skin and love that’s free from nasties like parabens etc. Price is good, will buy again.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Item is great. Love the scent and the use consistency. Good quality. It was packaged nicely. Good got dry and sensitive skin.

cf1be2f5-bcf4-4284-883b-12121b9faa32
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Smells divine and I like to use it in the morning. It is moisturizing and vegan friendly.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Purchased this for my six year old grandson. He loves the smell and we love how it doesn’t dry his sensitive skin out.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Lovely scent and not drying at all for my sensetive dry skin. Love it.

nina
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Delicious scent, I feel my skin is softer after showering with this body wash.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

It really smells good! So refreshing that you will enjoy your shower time besides the good moisture it gives to the skin.