KE

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Great bar of no frills shampoo

Coconut oil soaps washes very well and cleanly; I don’t feel any residue. Decently hard bar. Palm sized, round with curved edges - feels very nice to hold. No scent. Quite pricey but it’s a buy a soap give a soap sort of enterprise.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

We love this shampoo bar for so many reasons! It has a great scent that isn't too strong. It is clean and doesn't leave a lot of stuff in your hair. One less liquid in the suitcase when flying!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Best shampoo I have found for my hair and with a lovely coconut scent . It may look expensive but it lasts a really long time and there is no plastic to pollute the environment.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Lasts for ever, gets a good lather from bar as well

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

very nourishing and foam up really well

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Very pretty, good ana very fast

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Helped my scalp a lot. It’s just great!

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

smells amazing not to strong, makes my hair feel soft and clean, friendly to the environment, love it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

We are growing curls to get the curls of natural perm clean. I also tried several other shampoo bars, but among them, they had good foaming and less squeaky feeling when flowing. I used to rub the shampoo bar directly on my hair, so I thought it would disappear soon, but it's quite hard and thick, and I can still use it after more than a month. Since it supplements the hair with nourishment, the curls and bunch are clearly and clearly shown. In addition, it has moisturizing power, and it has been improved that the surface has become dull and dull after the dryer because it dries strongly. It has a coconut scent, but it doesn't really bother me after it's washed away. In the mood of the day, I use Desert Essence tube conditioner, SheaMoisture pump conditioner, and Etique solid conditioner together. After taking a bath, I always use SheaMoisture's leave-in conditioner, apply curl cream and oil, and then dry it. You can wash your face and body with this one, so you can reduce your luggage when traveling, which is convenient.

b8f2a947-39ff-4a1a-9e7e-3770be803c45