KE

Posted on May 1, 2022

Love this bar shampoo! Its is easy to use, gets my hair clean, makes it soft and it smells great! No harmful chemicals and no bottles to throw away. It is not only good for my hair but the environment as well1

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this shampoo. It is so easy on your hair and smells good. Not an overpowering perfume but a slight clean smell. It suds really good and rinses out. I will buy it again and again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

got this for hard water bc of the tetrasodium glutamate diacetate chelating ingredient. the soap does bind with the minerals on the surface of the hair, but l rinse with diluted vinegar after shampooing and it solves that. my hair is softer than using the vinegar alone.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Switched to these shampoo bars a few months back and will never go back to regular shampoo. Even my kids use these now

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

very good quality , brand ,package ,benefit and size

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Makes my hair shiny and clean but dries it.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great and comfortable item. Indispensable for travel. I took it with me on a business trip. In addition, I took a soap dish with me so that it was convenient to store when using. It lathers beautifully and doesn't dry out the scalp. I am not allergic, so I didn’t have any rashes, irritation on the scalp, but I don’t know how allergic skin will react to shampoo. Hair is soft, clean and smells good. The smell is light, unobtrusive.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Didn't expect anything from this shampoo. But he made me very happy. The hair after it is very smooth. The only negative is that the soap is a lump. Has a very pleasant smell.

b968dc21-1bab-400d-b4ee-03ebe96e4c06
9800d10a-c889-45e7-a96f-cfff4b48ce8c
Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because it was bleached and my hair was dry, so I wanted an oil shampoo. It's a natural product, so I thought it wouldn't foam well, but it foams unexpectedly with my hair. Isn't there enough foam to wash the scalp? About. The scent is very strong, and it feels like the scent remains in the bath, but it has a nice nostalgic scent of flowers that you may have smelled somewhere. It doesn't feel very good when it's foaming, but when it's washed away, it feels squeaky. I don't know the finish with this product alone because I have an out bath treatment for bleaching, but I feel that it is softer and smoother than when I used another shampoo.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Cleaned well without damaging the hair. The aroma was not very pleasing, but it is not strong and does not stay in the hair. For the value and quality, it pays off a lot.