KE

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Works Great on Dry Scalp and 4C Hair

I bought this for all the beneficial ingredients that you just don’t see in drugstore brands in America. I love it! My scalp felt soothed instantly after I put it on, which was something I never experienced before. My hair felt so soft after using it. My curls were so hydrated and moisturized even after I washed the product out and blowdried it; they stayed that way days after when usually my scalp and hair would feel dry after 2 days. It would be great if they added a leave-in product. It’s an awesome product that I would highly recommend for anyone with dry scalp and hair or damaged hair.

The conditioner has a pleasant thick texture, you don’t need to apply a lot. My hair feels supple and shiny after. But the aroma has nothing to do with coffee - it’s a sweet smell that I wouldn’t like to hear every day, it may become almost annoying. But luckily it doesn’t linger after the hair dries.

37ceddbc-6d0a-463f-abf8-89b28689ba3c
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It’s ok but leaves my hair feeling similar to when I just use a good conditioner so not motivated to continue using. I have long hair, the pump only puts out a small amount so I need about 8 pumps to get enough product to cover my hair which is a bit annoying.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! His friends recommended him to me and I am grateful to them for that! I will order more!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Haven't tried it yet, but the scent is great

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

In terms of consistency, I would say that this is a mask. It is well distributed on hair, has a pleasant smell. hair after it is not tangled, obedient and well-styled.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent smell and feel good.. I feel hair soft and look healthy after use

ffcf4872-cab8-48a0-a4c2-9de26fefb729
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hi all. I ordered a set of shampoo and conditioner. Packed cool, nothing spilled during transportation. The plastic bottles are nice to hold. The scent is fresh, I love it. I haven't tried it yet, I'll update my review later.

32ced149-633e-44cb-a827-9eaf3c03a237
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The air conditioner is the bomb! hair is alive after it. Shiny, elastic. Smells like chocolate and coffee

ELEN
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

New, good composition, sharpened to moisturize the hair, I hope you like it