KE
4.1

4.1
Posted on Dec 15, 2022
cute

Using for my bath,and the scent s refreshing and relaxing.Size is normal but nice quality.The packaging is cute it benefits my skin composition is as expected non drying very gentle even for sensitive skin.It feels great.Size is as expected.For any age group.I think this product anyone would like.Feels awesome makes your skin soft smells wonderful.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Scent so nice i like it a lot Easy to use for sure The quality so nice i do recommend it Small size but ok Very cute package look Feels ok Good for dry skin too

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I thought these to put in my grandkids stocking and they love them. They love the scent they loved the surprise and they said it made their skin feel soft. I will get them more to use in the bathtub as they really enjoyed them.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My kids live these - they take a really long time to dissolve and the toy is cute! I always add them to my cart when I place an order.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I enjoy use this product.. it helps me relax in my jacuzzi The quality is really good and the size is perfect ad enough for one bath I will order this again it worths The age stay for many months Package is very safe

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Surprisingly there was a prince in the one I bought. My grandson was happy to receive it . He is asking me to buy him out again, which I will do very soon.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

It is a good quality product, although the toy inside is smaller than I thought. The size seems too big for one bath honestly, but the kids had fun. The scent is nice, not too heavy.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This bathbomb smells great and size is just nice for a one time usage on a toddler. However, i wish that the price would be more affordable so that I can buy more in the future.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

scent smell nice but it's not recommanded for age below 6 I think.. because quality of the soap quite strong

56eebd4c-6e69-4597-a9de-ff58dec53ab5