KE

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

These a fantastic choice as the vitamins are third party tested, and are great for making a supplement routine much simpler. They're one per day, average sized capsules (not the normal huge vitamin ones), and they're have the omega-3 , which is fantastic. My partner has really been enjoying these since he only needs to take one capsule instead of two (he was taking a multivitamin and a fish oil supplement)! The womens ones are also a great choice as well!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Excellent product, help my issue and positively effected on my results.. however the quality of the product is too hight with high ingredient , at the other hand the product received packaged well with small size, and the taste of the pills are so amazing as it tastes like a candy

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I bought these for my partner to help fill any gaps in his diet. He doesn't have any problems with them, and I am very confident in the formula.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Great Multi vitamin! Easy to swallow and great price. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My partner loves an all-in-one! Especially since the omega 3 comes from algal oil. Easy-to-take capsule, no bad taste.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Chose this set for my husband. I really liked that you need to drink 1 per day. Excellent composition, there are all the main vitamins + iodine, according to which almost everyone is deficient. Zinc for immune support. The husband became more cheerful, while he never got sick. I began to believe in the power of vitamins 😀If the review was useful, I would be grateful for the feedback)

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good product, I recommend to everyone to buy. The quality corresponds to the declared, pleasant smell, the packaging is good, durable, without damage. I will order more.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

I was looking for a low-content vitamin and bought it to try it. It is not burdensome because it is one pill every day. The quality and ingredients look reliable just by looking at the ingredient list.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this product by avoiding too much vitamin content, but it is ambiguous. The ingredients are not bad, but the capsule form is semi-bonded with omega 3 and powder, so the smell is not good. A fishy smell often comes up after eating. It doesn't seem to have a noticeable effect, so I don't think I'll buy it again with the fishy smell.