KE

SKJoelle
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Not satisfied

I simply cannot get past the strong smell of this product. It gave me a headache. I can handle some scented products in my skincare but this is not good. I put it on before bed and wanted to wash it off. For those who like scented products this product moisturizes well but it is nothing exciting. I have many other products which are way better than this. Not really sure why this has so many great reviews and the price on this is not cheap. I was expecting a way better product for the price. It would be okay for those with normal to slightly dry skin who like a heavy scent that stays. Definitely not for those with sensitive skin. The quality is just not there.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I use it in the morning and my my skin looks great! Avocado is the perfect product for dry skin

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

So good and nourishing

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

great

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This is my favorite series of Korean cosmetics! The essence is really very rich, (I am already over 50) the transformation of the skin takes place before our eyes. But I still use toner from the same series. Of course, it is better to buy the whole series at once, toner, essence and cream, for the face and for the eyes. Yes, it turns out not so cheap, but the result comes immediately. The skin "glows", tightens. This series can be subscribed to on other sites, but I prefer to subscribe to iHerb, because there can be no fake.

Yana-Banana
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Used after the toner from the same series. The aroma is light, floral. It is good to lay down on the skin perfectly moisturizing it. I am 38 years old, my skin is dry and thin. Especially in winter, there was not enough moisture, and this essence provided it for me. The bottle is equipped with a pump (unlike toner and emulsion), the composition of the components is also quite decent.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good for dry skin, especially in winter. A huge advantage for me: it moisturizes well, absorbs well, quickly, not greasy, there is no film and greenhouse effect. I apply at night, so the effect is greater. if the skin is irritated, there is a slight burning sensation, discomfort. But after a few minutes this feeling goes away, the remedy itself relieves irritation. But if you are allergic to natural remedies, it is advisable to try the probe first. The cost of the product is high, it will be a shame if later it just stands on the shelf. The smell is very pleasant and the consistency is pleasant

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I have wanted to buy for a long time, but here is a discount, it's time! I am very happy with the purchase, starting from a glass bottle and a pleasant smell. The most delicate remedy, light, moisturizes and nourishes well at the same time. The composition is excellent. I recommend!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it for the first time and I liked the cream, I use it as a cream (day or night - according to my mood), the structure is light, smells good, is well distributed and absorbed, does not leave any film or tightness, does not roll, but what else is needed? The volume is large, it looks the same as in the picture, I will order more.