KE

Posted on Sep 6, 2021
Good mask!

It has thick consistency, light pleasant fragrance of argan oil. Hair after is like silky, shiny and soft, I recommend use it 1 time a week as mask is good hydration and nutrition

499552a7-6bef-4e14-96c5-31b2df186b73
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Personally I like to use it once a week and I am in love! The quality is amazing and every time it leaves my hair shiny and moisturized then ever. Just wish it were bigger!

Sophia
Posted on Jun 21, 2021

This products has a gentle fragrance, a thick consistency and leaves my long curly hair (3a type) soft and shiny. After shampooing and towel dry my hair, I apply enough product to cover all my hair focusing on the lengths and I cover my head with a shower cup for about 30 minutes to let the product be absorbed. After I rinse my hair and let it dry naturally. The result is smooth, shiny, manageable curls. I really like this product and I recommend. If my review is helpful, please leave a thumbs up👍 for me - thanks a lot!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

It is a very thick cream. The smell is ok, not too great, but not bad. I don't really see any results to be honest. It's a regular hair conditioner. I hoped it would treat my dry ends but it didn't really do anything. I'm a little disappointed since I had some hopes for this product.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Nourishing, moisturizing and prevents split ends. I really saw an improvement in my hair

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The hair mask is very good, it made my hair very smooth. I love it so much

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

amazing 👏 I usually use it with argan oil and it works well

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Really good. I love the smell of it and it really coats your hair. Smoothing !

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It’s a very good product