KE

Rosy
Posted on Dec 3, 2021
Great quality!

I love the spices from this brand. I have so many of them already and was glad to find a new product. This garlic, is organic, does not have toxic pesticides, no ethylene oxide and not irradiated. It tastes fresh and aromatic. I also love that it's granules and not powdery which adds a lot of flavor to my cooking. Comparing it to the original garlic jar, it tasted the same to me and the only difference I could find is that this one is grown in California USA and the other one which I had at home is grown in China. I like that in this new line of spices, the origin is noted on the label in the front.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This organic garlic powder is very tasty. Has not clogged up yet even though we've had a lot of rain where I live. First up I thought that the bottle is too small but in fact, it isn't. I use the product to sprinkle on baked vegetables. You only use a little. Be sure to use a dry spoon and the product should keep the correct consistency. Very tasty.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

We’re usually happy with everything we buy from i herb. In this case, I actually thought it was such a small amount, and in a jar, that it was purified or minced garlic. We also bought a much larger size of powdered garlic, which we’re very happy with. But we really did think this was fresh, not dry garlic powder.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It’s good quality it comes a bit small for the price nice garlic especially for cooked food package is tiny as I said but not to tiny it can last if you don’t use it everyday

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

High quality powdered garlic And doesn’t have additives Has wonderful flavor

Posted on May 11, 2022

I like it because it is Organic and from California

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It's great quality single origin garlic and aromatic. You can use it while preparing various dishes and is a great buy.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great taste . Very flavorful and a wonderful addition to any dish ( cold or hot ). A small amount goes a long way.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This garlic is very tasty and adds excellent flavour to my cooking. I took one star off because I was under the impression this garlic was minced, but it’s actually powder. I am super impressed that it’s locally grown and harvested in California.