KE

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

No need to add anything else to your avocados to make an authentic and delicious guacamole. However I do like to add lime juice, a little salt, tomatoes, and red bell chiles. Using Guacamole Mix makes it easy and quick.. Highly recommended!

ca012035-bf2a-4335-ac7a-76c4f0dd03f4
e249da8d-90ae-4f90-91a2-d1be3c36c2c5
ba5f9907-e66a-418c-93a1-da495f25318e
e784f4e0-69a0-4c72-921d-745991d9113c

I haven’t tasted it yet but I didn’t realize that it was a liquid mix prior to purchasing it. However it’s finally avocado season here in Jamaica so I can’t wait to get some avocados to use it. I especially like the fact that it only has organic & non-gmo ingredients. The package came intact which I’m grateful for considering it is a liquid mix and the size ratio to cost is pretty decent too. With it being of greater quality as an organic & non-gmo product I’m glad it’s so affordable.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Great sauce! You must try it. Will definetly order more because its a very easy to prepare Snack. In The photos you can see avocado before and after adding the s

4eee5c08-a909-41e2-9d7b-df175096b6dd
296456d7-d56e-40dc-8276-6781ee46779c
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Having this mix, you just need to add avocado and guacamole is ready. This is easy and tasty ( but a little bit spicy for me). For sure I will buy it again to use it as a quick option.

c846d7fa-569d-4ebe-b2fb-ffc0f0f52a19
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It's very tasty, juicy and spicy, so you only need a small amount of it. You can feel the taste of lime a lot.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is the first time I brought, I just follow the instruction from the package and brought an avocado and smashed it well and dipped into the rice crackers, it tastes so good! Highly recommended to anyone who wants to try. You won’t regret.

cherylphchan
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Really like this brand with great quality, and have purchased many of their herbs and seasonings. It works great for guacamole, the taste is good and definitely buy again.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Pretty much idiot proof. Just add avocado. I recommend this liquid mix over the dry mix. At football tailgates everyone loves it and thinks it takes a lot of time to prepare and wants the recipe.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I was very hesitant about trying this but I could not find a organic guacamole mix for the life of me. Pleasantly surprised as the flavor and spices were fantastic! I plan on making this a seasoning staple.

pheyah
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I think I'm inlove with the company, as I bought different products and they all taste awesome. I took 2 of these and how Smart of me! as it tastes absolutely great! It reminded me the taste of fresh guacamole I had in Sri Lanka.