KE

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022

The taste is good & I love that it’s refreshing with chocolate chips, serving size of the bar is medium, easy packaging & the composition quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack as it has protein so u can use it as a quick eat at the office, workout or training and maintain fitness 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

I took it from a promotion at half price and for this price these bars are worth the money. Very good quality, excellent product. They are filling, enough for a snack. The taste is very pleasant. I recommend, but if taken at the promotional price.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

These Peanut Butter Choc Chip bars made with almond flour are nice little soft textured treats for on-the-go and offer some protein. The peanut butter does not have a strong flavor, but these are tasty bars. We've purchased these Simple Mills bars in several flavors and do recommend them.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I'm sensitive to flour and sugar and have changed my diet drastically over the last few years, and have dropped over 30 pounds as a result! I usually really like simple mills products but didn't love the texture of these. My peanut butter crazy teenager loved these, though!

Posted on May 22, 2022

The ingredients and their quality are great, and the texture is very nice. The taste is good but it won't blow your mind. The size is definitely worthwhile for the price. This brand is great and I wholeheartedly recommend ordering a bunch of their stuff and seeing for yourself which one fits your taste.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

These are the winner for the Simple Mills bars! I have tried them all at this point and you really can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate chip! They do have a slightly dry texture and a few seconds in a microwave helps, but very flavorful and healthy which is the best combo :)

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Yum! My home-baked almond flour treats never taste as good as this does. Delicious, not chalky tasting, and I love that the ingredients list is so short and self-explanatory!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I sooo love these bars and so does my 3 yr and 11 yr old. Give them a try. They are fulfilling and tasty with clean ingredients.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I was worried these would taste either too healthy or would taste artificial but they have a great balance of natural tasting and sweet and healthy. As long as you like peanut butter I would recommend highly.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great ingredients and great taste. The bars are the perfect size for a pre training snack. I will definitely be purchasing these bars again. Excellent quality.