KE

Posted on May 8, 2022

I’ve tried hundreds of shampoos and this is the only one that’s worked for my hair. My hair gets oily a day after washing but with this, I can go an extra day or 2. Also leaves my hair and scalp feeling cleaning than any other shampoo I’ve tried. Not the biggest fan of the smell but other than that, perfect product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have a sensitive scalp and have struggled with dandruff for years. I have hated just about every shampoo I've ever used. that is until I found this one, I've been using it for 2 years now and it helped my hair so much. it's a good size so it lasts a great deal of time. it's clarifying but it doesn't dry out my hair at all, it keeps it moisturized and healthy. it's a high quality product that I've repurchased 4 times already over the last 2 years (it lasts me around 6+ months)

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I am male, so I've never really taken the time to care for my hair much. A friend of mine suggested I buy this product. After I used it the first time I repurchased this shampoo 4 times already. It's the perfect shampoo for me. The quality is perfect, doesn't make my hair feel stiff or dry. The size is also great. In fact it lasts me for 6 months or more. It makes my scalp feel fresh and clean.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is my favorite shampoo. Not stripping but cleansing. It does not leave my hair soft or feeling moisturized as was asked by the ratings. I generally don't experience those traits from a cleanse. I swear it makes my hair grow faster though. I hear the castor oil, an ingredient in this product aids in hair growth, then heard it was a myth. Perhaps the apple cider vinegar in it helps with root buildup removal? Whatever the case, my hair seems to have better than average growth since I began using this. I'm on my fourth bottle now.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

When it comes to sheamoisture’s products, I should choose the products I need wisely!! I have type 2 hair so some products can be a bit heavy for me!! But not this shampoo, highly recommend it if you have normal to dry scalp and dry hair! But if you have an oily scalp this shampoo won’t do the job imo!!, it is really gentle and doesn’t do much when it comes to sebum, you will need to reapply it for several times, and your hair well get oily quickly after shower!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is a perfect shampoo for curly hair as it helps detangling the hair easily, without much force to it. It's also a good moisturizing and nourishing to leave on the hair. It has a very nice scent of coconut that stays on the hair afterwards. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

The packaging and size of the delivered product are good, with no leakage. In terms of quality and benefit for the hair, it's good for people with an oily and sensitive scalp, it doesn't dry out unlike other brands, so the right amount of moisture is there. I used it daily. No scent, suitable for ages 8 onwards, not for babies.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My hair type is 2c and I feel I love it, it is gentle on the hair, cleans well and smells beautiful and special. I think it would be my favorite of all the shampoos. It is very suitable for low porosity because it contains tea tree oil and bamboo