KE

michelesuez
Posted on Nov 10, 2021
Stains everything! But baby loves it

My baby loves this, but it stains everything - I don’t mean food stains left unwashed for days & now it won’t come out… I mean it’s impossible to wash off items like silicon right after a meal. I fed this to baby with a food feeder & now it’s yellow, even after multiple washes.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Love these recipes and the fact that they aren’t using too much fruit sugars. Baby likes the taste so we’re definitely ordering more.

Posted on May 19, 2022

My little one really enjoys these pouches! And I love that they are very low on sugar. Most other baby food pouches out there have 12+ grams of sugar. We always keep these on hand for a little snack during the day.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The ingredients are great, although it’s a bit watery. I like to mix this with other stuff and sometimes some cereal to thicken it a bit. Would recommend

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I started solids when baby was 4.5 months old and this is one of her favorite! I combine it with rice cereal/egg yolk to make those more tasty.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this item because of the veggies, but unfortunately my son (2 years old) didn't like it. I assume he needed a bit of fruits for the taste, but this is individual.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Love that it has avocado oil in it. Heard it’s good for baby to have some oil. Hope they have a combination with walnut oil too

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

not my little ones favourite out of the range! but we love the flavours and perfect for my little ones age group when out and about

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love that this is made with spinach and not just starchy veggies. High quality ingredients, great taste, perfect for ages 6 months and above. My toddler likes this one and eats straight from he packaging. Expensive but worth it. It do wish it contained more protein.