KE

TLoInDubai
Posted on Sep 25, 2021
Worth the price.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Serenity Kids pouches are great. They taste good and the olive oil seems to make for easier digestion. We are at the point now that when my son sees the white pouch he gets excited... and really, who gets excited about squash? Very good and worth the price, especially if they are on sale!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Amazing combination of great ingredients. No other baby food has these. Would be perfect except for the water. I called to clarify and they said it comes straight out of the tap.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Using the ingredients is easy because the quality results in excellent taste.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It seems that the taste was good, but a bit harsh. As opposed to other smoothies we buy here, this one made him barf/puke a large quantity afterwards and made him restless. Can't say I recommend it...

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My baby loves this brand! I love the nutritious ingredients.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The delivery was excellent. The product is very tasty The shipment arrived punctually and very quickly to the delivery point

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Can be served alone or used as a sauce/dip.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

a tasteful combo of pumpkin & squashes and helpful time saver

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This squash pouch looks and tastes amazing! Baby loves it. I will be purchasing more.