KE

TLoInDubai
Posted on Sep 25, 2021
Serenity kids for the win.

I can't praise Serenity Kids pouches enough. My son has not met one of their pouches that he doesn't love and I find they also don't lead to him being constipated, which was a problem for a while. In fact, I find if his stool seems to be getting too firm, if I give him one of these pouches, it helps him to pass his next movement more easily. Maybe it's the olive oil?Whatever it is, it's good.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Very hood product, my son love it! Only one problem is, quite small amount food, so it is not enough for one lunch, but still I think that is the best food, what we try it.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My son loves it. It has meat in it so it must be a bit more filling. The pack is in a great size too. Great for on the go!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Really great quality ingredients. We usually add this to some some rice or sometimes add in a little protein (fish or meat) to beef it up. Baby loves it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this item because of the veggies, but unfortunately my son (2 years old) didn't like it. I assume he needed a bit of fruits for the taste, but this is individual.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Quality ingredients and taste! Easy size package use and take on picnic. Smell is mild. Great flavor. Benefits are many!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

such good quality! this product has clean ingredients that are simple and taste good!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Tasty and smooth consistency—super nice on my throat that’s undergoing healing